My cousin came to me with the idea to make a vegan keto chocolate pudding. And so I decided to take up the challenge of doing something with that idea. Most of my inspiration for my pudding recipe came from Adriana from Living Healthy with Chocolate. I adjusted her recipe to the correct ratio between carbohydrates, fats and proteins in order to achieve a 3:1 ratio. The result is a delicious and easy to prepare dessert that every child and person who loves chocolate will love. In the recipe below I give the ingredients and nutritional value for 1 pudding. But of course it is also possible to make 10 puddings in one go by multiplying the amount of ingredients by 10. The ratio remains the same.
Nutritional value for 1 pudding
- Calories: 151
- Ratio: 3.01
- Carbohydrates: 01 g
- Proteins: 03 g
- Fats: 12 g
ingredients for 1 pudding
- 30 g of barely ripe avocado
- 03 g cocoa powder from Blooker
- 05 g chia seed
- 27 g tap water
- 04 g cocoa butter
- 01 g cinnamon
- 02 g vanilla flavor of Doctor Oetker
- sweetener approved within a ketogenic diet and well tolerated by you or your child according to taste (I use Natrena Liquid)
- a pinch of salt
ingredients for the garnishing for 1 pudding
- 3 g of macadamia nuts chopped into small pieces
- 3 g of strawberries chopped into small pieces
- Mix all the ingredients (except the sweetener and the strawberries and macadamia nuts for the garnish) in a food processor until smooth.
- Put the chocolate pudding in a nice bowl and put it in the fridge for at least five minutes.
- Take the dish out of the fridge and garnish the pudding with the macadamia nuts and strawberries and enjoy 🙂