This recipe for ketogenic meatloaf makes an easy to prepare, healthy and delicious meal that can easily be stored in the freezer. I always make 12 meat loaves at once.
Nutritional value for 1 meatloaf
- Calories: 319
- Ratio: 3
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Fat: 30 g
Ingredients for 1 meatloaf
- 18 g tomato
- 8 g biological ground beef
- 8 g egg
- 10 g olive oil
- 8 g parmesan cheese
- 4 g onion
- 16 g black olives without pits
- 18 g macadamia nuts
- Preheat the (electric) oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Grind the macadamia nuts in a food processor until obtaining a kind of dough.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the macadamia nuts and let the food processor chop/blend them together (I use the smoothie program of the Magimix Cook Expert).
- Put the mixture in an oven dish, or divide evenly over 12 dishes if you have multiplied the quantity of the ingredients by 12 like I did.
- Place the oven dish(s) in the center of the preheated oven.
- After about 25 minutes they should be ready. To be on the safe side, you can insert a knife before you take them out of the oven. If nothing sticks to the knife, they are cooked. If not, leave them in the oven for another 10 minutes. Enjoy your meal!