This week is Naois’ teacher’s birthday. She is going to serve cakes to the kids in the classroom and asked me to make something festive for Naois so she can give him something tasty as well. This recipe is for 12 small cakes. They are delicious. Though I say so myself. Of course you can also make a large cake which you then cut into 12 pieces. Also nice for when it’s your child’s birthday.
Nutritional value for 12 cakes
- Calories: 1925 (160.42 calories for 1 cake)
- Ratio: 2.99 (the ratio is the same for every cake)
- Carbohydrates: 33 g (2.75 g for 1 cake)
- Proteins: 38 g (3.17 g for 1 cake)
- Fat: 213 g (17.75 g for 1 cake)
Ingredients for 12 cakes
- 199 g butter (16,6 g per cake)
- Natrena or similar sweetener to your taste
- 8 g self-pressed lemon juice (0.7 g per cake)
- 130 g eggs (11 g per cake)
- 55 g almond flour (4,6 g per cake)
- 10 g vanilla aroma (0.8 g per cake)
- 44 g organic coconut flour (3,7 g per cake)
- 130 g blueberries (10,8 g per cake)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (electric oven)
- Distribute the blueberries evenly over 12 cupcake moulds
- Melt the butter in a saucepan
- Squeeze lemon(s) until you have 8 g of lemon juice
- Put the coconut flour, almond flour, lemon juice, eggs and vanilla flavouring in a food processor and mix these ingredients well.
- Add the melted butter into the mixture and mix until obtaining a dough-like consistency.
- Add Natrena or a similar sweetener to the dough until it is as sweet as desired.
- Divide the dough over the 12 cupcake moulds and put them in the center of the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes. To know if they are ready, you can stick a knife into the dough. If no dough sticks to the knife, they are ready.