A few days ago, I shared with you the recipe “Dough for pizzas or savoury pies without ketocal” . Today I want to give you a first option of toppings that you can put on them. Naois loves these pizzas and eats pizza for dinner at least once a week.
Nutritional value for 1 mini pizza
- Calories: 308
- Ratio: 3:1
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Fat: 30 g
- 37 g dough for pizzas or savoury pie without ketocal
- 08 g Heinz tomato passata (see Ingredients & Useful Cooking Gear)
- 07 g mozzarella
- 04 g hazelnut powder
- 10 g black olives without pit
- 06 g serrano ham
- 07 g olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (electric oven)
- Follow the recipe for the dough as described here
- Mix the olive oil with the Heinz tomato passata and the hazelnut powder into a tomato sauce and spread the sauce on the 37 g pre-baked pizza base, which should be ready in an oven dish.
- Cut the mozzarella, ham and olives into pieces or slices and place them on the tomato sauce that has been spread on the pizza base.
- Place the dish in the middle of the preheated oven and leave it there until the mozzarella has melted (about 5 minutes)