This dough also tastes delicious for people who are not used to ketogenic food. It can be used as a base for various pizzas and savoury cakes.
I always make dough for 10 pizzas or savoury pies at once. For each pizza or savoury pie I use 37 grams of dough which equals 175 calories with ratio 3.02. By adding toppings later, the final meal will contain more calories. Because Naois needs 300 calories for his dinner, I add 125 calories of toppings with a 3-1 ratio. If you need more or fewer calories per meal, you should use more or less dough 🙂
Nutritional value for dough for 10 pizzas for Naois (370 g dough)
- Calories: 1750
- Ratio: 3.02
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Protein: 40 g
- Fat: 180 g
- 200 g macadamia nuts
- 10 g Psyllium Husk
- 10 g cream of tartar
- 30 g grated parmesan
- 20 g almond flour
- 30 g eggs
- 10 g olive oil
- 60 g water
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (electric oven)
- Grind the macadamia nuts until obtaining a kind of dough.
- Mix the macadamia nuts, almond flour, psyllium husk, parmesan and cream of tartar
- Add the eggs, water and olive oil to the mixture and continue mixing until a uniform mass is created
- Take 10 small oven dishes and cover them with baking paper
- Put 37 grams of dough in each baking dish and flatten the dough with your fingers to create a pizza/savoury pie bottom.
- Put the dishes with dough in the center of the preheated oven and take them out of the oven after 12 to 15 minutes (200 degrees, electric oven) to cool.
- They are now ready to be covered with toppings. Examples of toppings will follow.