Naois loves tarama. Tarama is a very fatty spread which makes it a good fit for the ketogenic diet. In France you can find tarama in almost every supermarket. In the Netherlands you can get tarama at the Aldi or the Sligro. Because both the bread and the tarama are very fatty, you can eat a lot of vegetables. In this case cherry tomatoes and cucumber 🙂
- Calories: 318
- Ratio: 3-1
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Fat: 31 g
- Cut the bread into 4 round slices.
- Divide the 20 g of tarama over the slices of bread
- Cut the 15 g cucumber into thin slices
- If necessary, cut the cherry tomatoes into slices
- Put the bread, tarama, cucumber and cherry tomatoes on a plate for at home or in a tupperware for school. When I put the sandwiches in the tupperware, I always use toothpicks to make sure the slices of bread stay on top of each other.