Naois has followed the medical ketogenic diet, also known as ketogenic diet therapy, for many years. Over time, his taste has evolved. He no longer has a preference for sweet flavors and has developed a taste for more robust and intense flavors. He loves French cheese, anchovies and olives and really enjoys this Caprese salad.
Although I tested positive for corona this morning, I really wanted to share this recipe with you. It is super easy and quick to make, contains few ingredients that you can find almost everywhere and is really delicious for those who love olives.
Nutritional value for 1 serving
For a higher ratio, add olive oil and/or avocado. You will get a lower ratio by adding more tomatoes and/or less pesto.
- Ratio: 2.2:1
- Calories: 370
- Carbohydrates: 3.5 g
- Protein: 11.7 g
- Fat: 33.3 g
- 55 g mozzarella
- 48 g cherry tomatoes
- 48 g black olives
- 22 g Pesto Genovese from Costa Ligure (or similar brand in terms of nutritional value)
- Slice the mozzarella and arrange the slices on a plate, ensuring an elegant presentation.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and place them on top of the mozzarella.
- Chop the olives and sprinkle them evenly over the mozzarella and tomatoes.
- Finally, drip the green pesto over the rest of the ingredients.
- Bon appétit 🙂