A few days ago I shared my recipe for cloud-bread with you. Cloud-bread can of course be topped with all kinds of ingredients, but when I took a little bite of the bread, I felt like eating it with tomato sauce. So I made the following lunch for Naois:
- Calories: 312
- Ratio: 3
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Fat: 30 g
- 80 g cloudbread
- 25 g Heinz tomato passata ( see ingredients & useful kitchen gear)
- 07 g extra virgin olive oil
- 02 g fresh basil
- Chop the basil into small pieces
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, Heinz tomato passata and basil with a fork.
- Spread the tomato sauce on 2 pieces of cloudbread
- Place 2 other pieces of cloud-bread on top of the 2 cloudbreads with tomato sauce.
- Cut and present the sandwiches as desired