No Halloween without a pumpkin. Naois loves these savory pumpkin pies. With a cupcake baking mould I made 12. This way, despite the ketogenic diet and the current corona measures, he can still celebrate Halloween together with our family, and he will be able to continue to enjoy the next few weeks because I put 11 more of those pies in the freezer. Here is the recipe:
Nutritional value for 1 pumpkin pie
- Calories: 336 (4032 for 12 cakes)
- Ratio: 3.01
- Carbohydrates: 3 g (36 g for 12 pies)
- Proteins: 9 g (108 g for 12 pies)
- Fat: 38 g (456 g for 12 pies)
Ingredients per pie
- 21 g pumpkin (252 g for 12 pies)
- 15 g long shelf life whipped cream from Campina (180 g for 12 pies)
- 17 g egg (204 g for 12 pies)
- 10 g almond flour (120 g for 12 cakes)
- 20 g Ketocal 4.1 (240 g for 12 pies)
- 15 g pecan nuts (180 g for 12 pies)
- 15 g tap water (180 g for 12 pies)
Preparation (for 12 pies)
- Preheat the (electric) oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Put the pumpkin in an oven dish with a layer of water for 40 minutes.
- Take the pumpkin out of the oven, remove the skin of the pumpkin and cut the pumpkin into pieces.
- Grind the pecans (180g) using a food processor (I use the Magimix Cook Expert).
- Add 252 g pumpkin to the pecans and puree the pecans together with the pumpkin using the kitchen machine (I used the rest of the pumpkin to make soup for the rest of the family).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix with the food processor until smooth.
- Divide the mixture over the 12 cupcake baking moulds and place them in the middle of the preheated oven. After about 45 minutes they are all ready and can be taken out of the oven. Enjoy your meal!