If the rest of the family eats spaghetti, of course Naois wants to eat it as well. Hereby a version that is ketogenic and healthy. Naois loves this meal:
- Calories: 324
- Ratio: 3.02
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Fat: 32 g
- 15 g smoked salmon
- 44 g cream (Campina)
- 07 g parmesan
- 57 g zucchini
- 12 g olive oil
- Peel the zucchini and turn it into spaghetti with a spiral cutter
- Put the zucchini in a colander with some salt and let the excess of water drain out.
- Mix the cream and the olive oil
- Cut the salmon into small pieces and add the salmon to the mixture of olive oil and cream
- Grate the parmesan cheese
- Put the zucchini, and the sauce of salmon, olive oil and whipped cream in a wok and heat up in a few minutes on high heat.
- Take the wok from the fire and put the contents of the wok in a plate.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the spaghetti with sauce and enjoy your meal 🙂
PS: with 2 courgettes I make about 7 dishes of zucchini with salmon and parmesan. I then put all the ingredients for 1 meal in a tupperware in the freezer. Only when Naois is about to eat it, I warm it up in a wok.